Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Welcome to 6th Grade . . . don't make me angry!




Tomorrow marks the beginning of school here at ASW. I'm feeling pretty good about it since I don't have my head firmly entrenched in you know where after living here for a year. With age comes experience and wisdom, right? So you'd think I'd know better than to go out and get a nice shiner the weekend before school.

Old habits die hard and it seems I still like to tackle people with my face during rugby matches. Oh well, this might give me an air of intimidation on the first day of meeting my new kids. But I am also fearful of what my face will look like after this weekends Capital's Cup tournament in Vienna. Three matches in one day could be a risky proposition in maintaining my rugged ugliness. Wish me luck in not coming back to Warsaw looking like a raccoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stu, Nice look, I'll bet that hurt. ummmm is that a Big Boy Running and Racing shirt?