Friday, August 3, 2007

True confessions of a blogging slacker . . .

It's been a busy summer, full of fun and travel. Back to the states for about 4 weeks and then to Spain for a couple weeks. Finally back in the comfort of my flat here in Poland and feeling a bit more motivated to write some random anecdotes about life. For those that have the Chronicle tucked away in their bookmarks and check in on me from time to time, I offer my most heartfelt apology for how damn lazy I've been. In a couple days, it will have been two full months since my last entry. The fact that I haven't written is pure bollocks! You can tell I've been spending an inordinate amount of time with Brits. For those not familiar with the word, it roughly translates to the quintessentially American term "bullshit".

I've blocked out Sunday for an all out writing marathon. My typing teacher back in high school, Mrs. Burritt would be quite proud. You can look forward to details about my first Polish wedding (not my own)and a death defying journey driving the Polish highways towards Belarus.

Anyway, lots to write about. Hope I didn't lose any readers because of my lack of ambition in the last few weeks. If I can't entertain you, maybe these two guys who are staying at my place this weekend can. Check out their website, www.tuxedotravels.com They are traveling from Hong Kong to London clad in tuxedos and found a place to stay with me through couchsurfing.com Enjoy the campy vids of them journeying through Asia. And as always, hello to Nate's mom in Spokane!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: