Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ASW science on YouTube

Before I head of to play some adult recreational league basketball, I thought I would try posting my first video. Today in science, we had fun with fire. I posted the vid on YouTube. Check it out (copy and paste the address into your browser):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzmxwEAZcpo

I would directly link to it but then my students would be able to find my blog. Not a good idea!

There wasn't anymore excitement to my winter break other than watching the Ireland vs. England rugby match at Jimmy O'Bradley's Irish Pub. I'm firmly convinced that there is no such thing as a fire code in the city of Warsaw. This bar was packed with Irish and English ex-pats singing their respective anthems with boozy enthusiasm. I don't know the words to "God Save The Queen" or "The Fields of Athenry" but chose to root for Ireland since they make such great whisky. The boys in green came away with an historic victory, scoring 6 tries on the visitors for a 43-13 drubbing.


Also, I want to wish a wonderfully happy birthday to my Dad back in Minnesota! Wish I could be there but I'll see you, Mom, and Dave in just a few weeks!

No comments: