My humble apologies to those who have been trying to access the blog on myspace only to be directed to a page asking you to join the cult. What seemed like a good idea at the time has turned into a bit of a "time suck" for a few people. Although, it's kind of funny too, since I have a couple friends with blank myspace profiles. I'd like to think that Hodgy is going to start "myspacing" me everyday, but I'm not holding my breath.
Anyhow, this new site promises to be a lot more user friendly for both me and you. The reason I started it is to create a secret public journal that I will hopefully be able to look back upon in a few years time. If I can give you, the reader, a laugh or two once in awhile, that would give me a nice warm fuzzy feeling too.
So, life in Poland lately has been "very nice" as Borat says.
3 comments:
Thank you Nuts, this is much quicker than having to join MySpace. That would have taken away from my porn-surfing time.
I don't mind- I joined Myspace...for you :)
Kit
Bring on Wedding Crashers 2!! Can't wait to see you soon Snitchman. Chicksnack:)
Post a Comment