Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!


The man who sported the Magnum P.I. stache throughout the 80s is having a birthday today. I would like to write some poignant prose about how much my dad means to me but a few sentences pounded out on this french keyboard will have to suffice. My typing speed has slowed to a snails pace and i can,t even find the apostrophe. Dad, I am thinking about you today, and will see you in a few weeks. Love, Mark

Here is zhqt z znetence zould look like if this keyboqrd hqd qll the letters in the right plqce: This is reqlly frustrqting: ?qbye I should hqve just typed this zhole post like this§ Do thing you could hqve understood zhqt I q, trying to sqy§

2 comments:

THE MURFNICKELS said...

I hink i hould kave unkerstook qhat you were saying the qhole time. NICE JOB MY MAN

Anonymous said...

I find the French keyboard frustrating too. Perhaps you already know this, but the hardware is the same, except for the printing on the keys. If you simply tell the operating system that you are using an American keyboard and type without looking at the letters, you will be fine. I did this for 7 months, and never gave me any problems until a poor Frenchman else tried to use the computer in my office!