Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Dear Mom,

Today is your birthday and you are still as full of life as you are in this picture, way back when, before I was even a twinkle in your eye. In fact, this picture was taken way before you had the first of three boys who would test your limitless patience. Even though we are many miles apart, know that I am thinking of you not just today, but everyday. Looking forward to seeing both you and Dad in April.

Love,

Mark



So everybody out there, raise a bottle, errrrr, a glass and toast my Mom on her 63rd birthday! I think that back in the early days of my Mom and Dad's marriage, this was the only way he could get her to go fishing with him. My Dad was always a smooth operator.

2 comments:

darcie said...

Aren't you just the sweetest son! I hope my little boy one day grows up to be as thoughtful as you are Mark! Happy Birthday Mama G!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the greetings. I was treating a bad cough that day in the boat. Mama G.