
Happy Friday everybody. This has been an excellent week. Helping kids discover the boiling points and freezing points of various liquids has been a truly rewarding experience. Just look at how happy these kids are!
Another guest is making her way to Polska this weekend. All the way from Ottawa (that's in Canada for the geographically illiterate), there is a friend of mine from way back in the day. I think we met way in 1996 (???) when I was traveling to Winnipeg for a rugby tournament. This was somewhere between my first and second senior years.
Anyway, we just got back in touch over the past year and she spontaneously booked a ticket for a couple weeks of travel in Eastern Europe with me as her guide. It's a great time of year to visit since the hordes of tourists have yet to descend like fanny-pack wearing locusts.
That's about all I got going on. But I will share with you this great video. It makes me happy that people like this are out there. I've watched this about 10 times now and it never fails to make me smile:
1 comment:
Pumps me up for Robie :)
I miss you, man!
Post a Comment